Every aspect of transport planning raises such questions. Demand modelling provides answers to enable robust decisions to be taken.
Transport policy must address not just today’s issues but those of the future. For transport infrastructure, future generations will experience the effects of today’s decisions. To ensure decisions will meet future needs in a cost-effective way, robust demand forecasts are essential.
Robust demand modelling is at the heart of our transport consultancy. Alan Voorhees, who founded MVA, created many innovative analytical methods. We have followed his pioneering lead with a series of innovations applied successfully over many years. Our quest for robust approaches has produced:
- Our competence and commitment contribute strongly to meeting decision-makers’ needs.
- Major metropolitan multimodal models, including the London-wide model LTS
- Pioneering use of stated preference methods
- High level integrated models for strategic analysis
- Successful land-use/transport interaction models
- Models for high-speed rail and airport access
- Models specifically for road pricing and parking policy
View our Transport Modelling services below or click here for Transport Modelling projects