MVA Consultancy recognises that its activities and operations have an impact on the environment and is committed to conserving natural resources, operating in a manner sensitive to the environment and complying with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations. In particular, MVA Consultancy is committed to:
- minimising waste generation from its locations;
- maximising the efficient use of energy and water;
- reducing the impact of travel/transport;
- accessing the most technically accurate advice that promotes current best environmental practice;
- preventing pollution wherever possible;
- complying with all relevant environmental legislation, applicable consents and codes of practice to which the company subscribes; and
- continual improvement in environmental performance through regular monitoring and review.
MVA Consultancy will achieve these commitments by:
- establishing an environmental management system to the requirements of the International Standard ISO 14001:2004;
- setting and reviewing progress towards environmental objectives and targets and management programmes to ensure continual improvement;
- providing environmental training for all employees to understand the company’s environmental policies, objectives and programmes and their role within them;
- including environmental considerations in our Procurement Procedure;
- ensuring the company understands and complies with the requirements of all environmental legislation, guidelines and codes of practice applicable to the organisation; and
- working with suppliers and contractors to encourage the adoption of environmentally responsible practices.
MVA Consultancy’s Environmental Management System is registered by IMS International Limited in accordance with the international standard ISO 14001:2004.